Educational Psychology Service

Parents/carers and professionals can call to discuss concerns about a child or young person’s learning, social, emotional and behavioural needs. See the poster below for more information:

They may:

  • give you information, advice or resources
  • signpost other services
  • recommend more in-depth involvement with an Educational Psychologist for which signed consent would be required.