If you are concerned about your child’s speech, language or communication skills, or their eating, drinking and swallowing, please phone the number on the poster below:
This will help to decide what help would suit the child or young person. This could be:
- Support and tailored advice for parents, carers and family
- Consultation and advice with education staff
- Signposting to resources and approaches that would support the child/young person
- Modelling activities for the family and education staff to use to support communication
- Assessment and direct support for the child or young person, individually or as part of a group.